Olewo Carrots for Dogs – Dog Food Topper Keep Poop Firm, Improve Pet Health, Nutrients from Whole Food
- SKIN & COAT HEALTH: Say hello to healthy skin and a soft and shiny coat. Dog food alone can lack the nutrients your dog needs, and our carrots provide all the nutrition needed to give your best friend a healthy coat of fur and healthful skin. There are many external and internal factors that can lead to skin and coat problems.
- KEEP POOP FIRM: Trusted & Proven over 40 years, Olewo Carrots for dogs naturally contain all the right nutrients. Simply add a daily dose to your dog’s regular food, no matter their diet.
- WHOLE FOOD SUPPLEMENT: A daily dose of Olewo Carrots added to your dog’s food provides all the essential vitamins. Experience the power of whole Pet Nutrition Food with our carrots for dogs that are convenient and easy to use for only pennies a day.
- IMMUNITY & GUT HEALTH: Carrots have amazing immune boosting power.
Sold：187 Wished: 84 Followed: 67
Harness the Power of Carrots
Carrots are often fed to dogs, but not in the right form for our furry friends to reap the healthy benefits. Olewo Carrots are prepared especially for dogs! The fiber is already broken down for dogs to easily digest, absorb and utilize the vitamins, minerals, and other healthy nutrients. Like all root vegetables, carrots start losing valuable nutrients as soon as they come out of the ground. At Olewo, the carrots go directly from field to preparation to avoid nutrient loss.
Health Benefits of Carrots
- Helps with a variety of digestive issues
- Soothes an irritated digestive tract
- Improves skin & coat health
- Promotes overall health
All-Natural Food Topper
100% carrots. Grown in northern Germany, known for its fertile soils and good farming practices, these carrots are extra nutritious, prepared to be highly digestible for dogs, and naturally preserved through dehydration to be highly effective. Olewo carrot pellets return to a fresh food appearance once rehydrated.
How to Prepare and Feed:
- To rehydrate, simply add the carrot pellets to some warm water and let soak for a few minutes. For the daily amount please refer to the feeding chart on the bag.
- The amount of water used for rehydrating can be adjusted to your dog’s liking.
- A small amount of oil can be added to help increase the conversion from beta-carotene to vitamin A.
- Add to your dog’s regular food, whether it is kibble, canned dog food, raw or home-cooked meals.
Benefits for Your Best Friend
As fellow pet lovers, we know you don’t feel good when your pet isn’t 100%. Olewo Carrots provide the whole food vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, phytonutrients, and healthy fiber dogs need to thrive. Our carrots boost immunity, improve digestive health with regular, normal bowel movements and stool consistency, and promote healthy skin and shiny coat.
Natural Dog Diarrhea Relief
Olewo Carrots can quickly firm up loose stools, often after just two feedings. With daily use, our carrots support digestion to help prevent diarrhea, loose, and hard stools in the first place.
Skin & Coat Support
Adding these essential whole food nutrients to your dog’s diet helps nourish dry skin and dull coat. Our carrots promote healthy skin, soft and shiny coat, and enhance coat color, markings, and pigmentation.
Immune System Support
Our carrot food topper is rich in beta-carotene (vitamin A precursor) B vitamins, vitamins C & E, and contains the three minerals critical to a healthy immune system: iron, zinc, and copper.